- 1 Posts
Is it possible to install TWRP when I have already installed CWM? I want to remove CWM because every time I make a backup, my phone repeatedly boots into CWM recovery. When i use the method on another forum my phone will reboot with everything wiped. I am using GT I9001. Can somebody help?
- 11-16-2012, 11:40 PM #2
- By dannynyc in forum Amazon Kindle FireReplies: 0Last Post: 08-17-2012, 07:51 PM
- By scrosler in forum HTC EVO 3D Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 49Last Post: 02-23-2012, 11:14 AM
- By speedtouch in forum HTC EVO 3D Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 11-30-2011, 08:44 AM
- By plifebryan in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-06-2010, 02:30 PM
- By dullgeek in forum HTC HeroReplies: 14Last Post: 01-04-2010, 08:45 PM