I am looking for a away to sync bookmarks between my work laptop and my GS3.
-I cannot use Google Chrome on my laptop due to an conflict with Symantec. (The IT guy asked me to stop using the "-no--sandbox" work around)
-I am using Firefox for my laptop browser.
-I do not want to install Firefox on my phone.
What is the simplest way so share bookmarks between my laptop and phone?
Last edited by Jtitus187; 11-26-2012 at 12:36 PM.
- 11-16-2012, 09:01 AM #2
- 11-16-2012, 10:43 AM #4
- 11-16-2012, 11:23 PM #5
- 11-19-2012, 02:39 PM #7
- By VydorScope in forum ASUS EeePad TransformerReplies: 6Last Post: 06-02-2011, 08:47 PM
- By mohd4325 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 06-06-2010, 01:42 PM
- By ptb127 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 05-27-2010, 09:22 AM
- By ptb127 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 04-30-2010, 07:24 AM
- By mohd4325 in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 1Last Post: 01-25-2010, 01:24 AM