- 4 Posts
Need some help with a few sound setting in my Note II
I finally upgraded to the Note II and I absolutely adore it.
But I am still trying to figure some things out, especially since I've switched from Android 2.3 to now using 4.1
My main problems are not being able to find any settings to turn the camera sound off, which is annoying.
I've done all that without an issue on the S3 (I was setting it up for a family member) but I just have different menues in my Note II.
Anyone have any suggestions or help?
- 11-16-2012, 11:52 AM #2
- 85 Posts
Re: Need some help with a few sound setting in my Note II
Others recommend a third party camera, but I found that putting my phone on silent removes the shutter sound.
Oh and congratulations on your Note 2! Both a beauty and a beast of a phone.
Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums
- By shikano53 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 11-16-2012, 01:11 PM
- By asuwookie in forum Google TVReplies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2011, 12:55 PM
- By Krzr93 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 09-07-2010, 10:41 PM
- By Paevo in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 06-28-2010, 10:29 PM
- By AAFD in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 01-10-2010, 09:12 PM