- 2 Posts
TWRP Unable to locate android secure partition
I've had this issue with Nexus 7 rooted stock ROM 4.1.2 and 4.2 using TWRP 126.96.36.199
Earlier I had gotten a TWRP version to save to a USB-OTG but then I had some problems with root and I re-rooted the device.
Then I got error message trying to use TWRP. I upgraded to 4.2 and problem persisted.
Running stock ROM 4.2 on rooted Nexus 7.
Backup Folder /data/media/0/TWRP/BACKUPS/hash and date
E:Unable to locate android secure partition
Using Ghost Commander, I go to /data but the folder does not open.
I can go to /sdcard/TWRP/BACKUPS/hash/hash/date and that folder does open, but it is empty.
Thanks in advance for any help.
- 11-18-2012, 11:23 PM #3
- 11-28-2012, 03:07 PM #4
- 1 Posts
Re: TWRP Unable to locate android secure partition
I cannot make a backup.
Mr! So how did you solve your issue, because I have the same problem. I want to make a totaly nandroid backup but it gives me a fail message like yours.
How can I clear/reset that file, Wich tool.
I have ofcouse done before with flashing custom rom and others. So where to find file and should I use a virtual terminal? I have nexus7 16GB rooted unlocked twrp. I have also the OTG-usb. I use WUG nexus root toolkit.
Thanks in advance!
- 12-01-2012, 10:21 AM #5
- 09-18-2013, 12:46 PM #6
- By accordi4 in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2016, 03:49 AM
- By kboss375 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2012, 12:17 PM
- By Connor123 in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 8Last Post: 09-20-2011, 09:44 AM
- By elbaso in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 02-06-2011, 03:48 PM
- By sweetinabug in forum ArchosReplies: 4Last Post: 01-08-2011, 06:47 PM