- 1 Posts
Help rooting a gs3 for a beginnner
I have never rooted a phone in my life and from all the tutorials I read it sounds as complicated as hell, I just need someone to point out some stuff for me like what is CWM?or Gapps?
So can anyone please make an easy step-by-step tutorial from the first app and from where till you launch the android 4.2 system for an international GS3.
- 11-17-2012, 08:26 AM #2
- 6,353 Posts
Re: Help rooting a gs3 for a beginnner
you wont find a lot of answers from here about how to root since a lot of people who browse here might not even have a GS3.
try posting it in GS3 forum. you will get tons of response.
gapps is google apps- You dont need this if you are just rooting your phone. this is to have google services on custom rom.
CWM is a custom recovery. just like your BIOS in your computer your phone will have a recovery but will have only limited features.
CWM will replace the default recovery and will give you tons of features.
- By WaRocker in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 5Last Post: 01-01-2013, 12:16 AM
- By primalconvoy in forum HTC DesireReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2011, 04:41 AM
- By pjam in forum AT&T Captivate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 04-10-2011, 08:19 PM
- By edge8100 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 12-25-2010, 04:57 PM
- By SGTSTEW75#AC in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2010, 12:15 AM