automatically upload pics to google drive

estods3

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
I wish. As of right now you can upload them to picasa Google photos but it also makes your photos available to anyone via a Google search images . which can be kind of disturbing ....

sent from my Verizon Galaxy Nexus running 4.1.1

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I wish. As of right now you can upload them to picasa Google photos but it also makes your photos available to anyone via a Google search images . which can be kind of disturbing ....

I upload it to Google+ and it keeps it private by default.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes but it states in the privacy policy that all pictures can be searched via Google

where does it say that all pictures can be searched via google that is kept private? show me that.

Those private pictures shows only when you search and not when others search it.
also, you have to enable to show private results to see those. or it wont show in the results

mamawM

May 17, 2010
Visit site
pics uploaded to picasa are by default public but all picasa albums can be changed in picasa settings to private. i've been using picasa since before i got my first android phone and none of my pics are available to anyone else, if i try to view my pics on someone else's computer it's as though they don't exist until i sign into picasa.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11