1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Help Files downloading several times a day to my phone

My son played with my phone for awhile. After that, I noticed that ChuzzleDeluxe_EN-dm.exe has downloaded to my phone about 3 times per day every day since. I keep deleting them, but they keep coming. I have looked for apps installed to my phone that are weird (ie: I didn't download, are not standard, etc.) Can't find any way to stop this from happening. I am running Jelly Bean on Samsung Galaxy Nexus.

I have tried to search on this problem and come up with nothing. I know this is a file with a virus that is intended to run on windows that is downloading to my phone. What I can't figure out is what is initiating the downloads and how to stop them. I asked my son (who is 8) what he did. He said he searched the internet for free chuzzle deluxe and found a website and clicked on a download link. He said the game never downloaded. I have instructed him repeatedly not to download things off the internet.

Anyway... at this point I have a problem. I don't know this operating system well enough to know how to figure out which process is initiating this download of if a website is regularly pushing it to me through some kind of identification (ie: ip on my phone) etc.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Default Re: Help Files downloading several times a day to my phone

try to clear your browser data/cache. but its weird that its downloading everyday