- 1 Posts
Need Help Please.
I'm new here.
I have an iphone 4. I am in need of an upgrade (Sim-Free) I am torn between either the Motorola Razr i, Nexus 4, Or the HTC One X plus.
I have looked into all three phones Nexus has sold out I have now idea when Google is going to get new stock. The lack off SD slot was kind of a put off But I can look past that.
Razr I has an intel chip. I also hear it is not compatible with every app Google offers can someone confirm this. HTC Is the one I will most likely get due to its huge storage and
1.7Ghz quad-core CPU. Nvidia make awesome GPU's I had no idea they made CPU's I hope it can live up to my exception.
What is Bloat-ware?
- 11-17-2012, 04:45 PM #2
- 149 Posts
- CM9/Countershrike v. 2.3A
Re: Need Help Please.
ETA: it can't be removed. Sometimes can be frozen or hidden, but without root, cannot be removed.
Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
- 11-17-2012, 04:48 PM #3
- 3,703 Posts
- TikTak(HTC one),Slimkat
- By monster4960 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 10-31-2010, 04:20 PM
- By FicTioN in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2010, 08:23 PM
- By zhens in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 07-01-2010, 06:25 PM
- By wera72 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 8Last Post: 04-28-2010, 12:23 PM
- By jfchica1987 in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2009, 03:12 PM