1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Need Help Please.

I'm new here.

I have an iphone 4. I am in need of an upgrade (Sim-Free) I am torn between either the Motorola Razr i, Nexus 4, Or the HTC One X plus.
    I have looked into all three phones Nexus has sold out I have now idea when Google is going to get new stock. The lack off SD slot was kind of a put off But I can look past that.

Razr I has an intel chip. I also hear it is not compatible with every app Google offers can someone confirm this. HTC Is the one I will most likely get due to its huge storage and
    1.7Ghz quad-core CPU. Nvidia make awesome GPU's I had no idea they made CPU's I hope it can live up to my exception.

What is Bloat-ware?

ROM
    CM9/Countershrike v. 2.3A

Default Re: Need Help Please.

Quote Originally Posted by YodaX View Post

What is Bloat-ware?
    The apps added on by the carrier (VZW, AT&T, etc) that are not part of the phone's OS, like game demos, backup assistants, etc. Most people have no use for them, so they just hog memory, or "bloat" the phone.

ETA: it can't be removed. Sometimes can be frozen or hidden, but without root, cannot be removed.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

ROM
    Viper(HTC)One

Default Re: Need Help Please.

Quote Originally Posted by YodaX View Post
    I'm new here.

I have an iphone 4. I am in need of an upgrade (Sim-Free) I am torn between either the Motorola Razr i, Nexus 4, Or the HTC One X plus.
    I have looked into all three phones Nexus has sold out I have now idea when Google is going to get new stock. The lack off SD slot was kind of a put off But I can look past that.

Razr I has an intel chip. I also hear it is not compatible with every app Google offers can someone confirm this. HTC Is the one I will most likely get due to its huge storage and
    1.7Ghz quad-core CPU. Nvidia make awesome GPU's I had no idea they made CPU's I hope it can live up to my exception.

What is Bloat-ware?
    The nexus 4 looks to be an amazing device what is I'm looking to get next that is what I would choose out of those three

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Documentary's and Educational Videos you think everyone should see.
    (Last Updated June,2,2013)
    Thread Retired
    Current Android Devices:HTC one,2013 Nexus 7
    Past Android Devices:Xperia Play,Droid Pro,2012 Nexus 7