Need Help Please.

YodaX

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm new here.

I have an iphone 4. I am in need of an upgrade (Sim-Free) I am torn between either the Motorola Razr i, Nexus 4, Or the HTC One X plus.
I have looked into all three phones Nexus has sold out I have now idea when Google is going to get new stock. The lack off SD slot was kind of a put off But I can look past that.

Razr I has an intel chip. I also hear it is not compatible with every app Google offers can someone confirm this. HTC Is the one I will most likely get due to its huge storage and
1.7Ghz quad-core CPU. Nvidia make awesome GPU's I had no idea they made CPU's I hope it can live up to my exception.

What is Bloat-ware?

TheAutoMomma

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
What is Bloat-ware?

The apps added on by the carrier (VZW, AT&T, etc) that are not part of the phone's OS, like game demos, backup assistants, etc. Most people have no use for them, so they just hog memory, or "bloat" the phone.

ETA: it can't be removed. Sometimes can be frozen or hidden, but without root, cannot be removed.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm new here.

I have an iphone 4. I am in need of an upgrade (Sim-Free) I am torn between either the Motorola Razr i, Nexus 4, Or the HTC One X plus.
I have looked into all three phones Nexus has sold out I have now idea when Google is going to get new stock. The lack off SD slot was kind of a put off But I can look past that.

Razr I has an intel chip. I also hear it is not compatible with every app Google offers can someone confirm this. HTC Is the one I will most likely get due to its huge storage and
1.7Ghz quad-core CPU. Nvidia make awesome GPU's I had no idea they made CPU's I hope it can live up to my exception.

What is Bloat-ware?

The nexus 4 looks to be an amazing device what is I'm looking to get next that is what I would choose out of those three:D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz