Seeing a "Failed to Send"(?) icon next to a text thread in my messages list. Any way to find it?

HackMyHeart

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Seeing a "Failed to Send"(?) icon next to a text thread in my messages list. Any way to find it?

Apologies if I'm posting in the wrong forum about this, I wasn't quite sure where to ask!

Anyway, I remember a few weeks ago I'd found a way to see all of my text messages which had a "failed" status on them, and I was able to delete them from that list. But now I'm looking at my phone and for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to do it!

Basically, for one of my texting threads, there's a red triangle with an exclamation point icon, next to the paperclip icon for that thread. I'd really just like to know if there's a way to find the text responsible for this error so that the icon doesn't show up next to the contact's name anymore? I'm using an LG Lucid with Android version 4.0.4, and my guess is that probably since that update whatever option I'd used to find the failed texts has either moved or was taken out. Certainly hope that isn't the case, though!

Thank you in advance if anyone can help! I apologize if what I'm asking is a bit confusing, let me know if I can clarify anything!

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Re: Seeing a "Failed to Send"(?) icon next to a text thread in my messages list. Any way to find it?

i cannot speak for the Lucid, but when I have a text that failed to send, it is still in the thread, just marked as not sent instead of the time/date stamp

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34