- 2 Posts
am I on ics or jellybean?
Ima noob... how do I find out if im on ics or jelly bean? I have a sprint samsung galaxy s 3 running on 4.1 and I heard jb is supposed to have google now, which has an "assistant" like s voice. I dont have it and cant find it in market, plz help me. Im new to the forums and apologize if this has been asked already. My email is xxxxxxxxx. thanku again in advance :-)
Last edited by Cyber Warrior; 11-19-2012 at 12:50 AM.
- 11-19-2012, 12:50 AM #2
Re: am I on ics or jellybean?
You're on Jelly Bean. 4.0 is ICS...... 4.1 & 4.2 is JB.
For Google Now... Long press on the home button for a few seconds and you'll see a pop up for Recent Apps, Task Manager and Google Now.
- By rootbrain in forum Rezound Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 18Last Post: 12-11-2012, 10:19 AM
- By jazz mcomas in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2012, 05:20 PM
- By andrewnelson23 in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 21Last Post: 07-25-2012, 10:04 PM
- By aouieewer in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 11Last Post: 06-28-2012, 09:33 PM
- By sirthanh#ac in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 12Last Post: 01-09-2010, 10:18 PM