Verizon upgrade questions
I was up for renewal with Verizon so last Thursday I got a Windows Phone, the rep said my plan price would not change at all. It went up $6 a month due to my discount no longer being applied to my data. My question is before I upgraded I had unlimited data and my contract end date was 2/8/2013. Now I have 2GB and end date is 11/15/2014. Does anybody know if I return the phone will I get my old end date back along with unlimited data?
I might be getting a Nexus 4 and putting a Straighttalk Sim in it for less than half the price I pay now a month.
Thanks for all the help.
- 11-19-2012, 01:04 PM #2
Re: Verizon upgrade questions
If you return the phone and cancel the new contract within the 14 day trial period your contract date will be reset to the old date (2/8/2013).
As far as the unlimited data, I am not positive, but I think that will also be reset if you do this within the 14 day window.
Of course in returning the new Windows phone, you will incur a $35 restocking fee.
- By Gravytrain in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 7Last Post: 10-08-2011, 12:17 PM
- By herkyMD in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2011, 07:07 AM
- By mdlissner in forum VerizonReplies: 19Last Post: 01-23-2011, 06:55 PM
- By x N O 4 H in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 5Last Post: 08-22-2010, 08:49 PM
- By p08757 in forum VerizonReplies: 5Last Post: 12-23-2009, 03:38 PM