Problem with Wifi after ROM
I just flashed to jelly bean 4.1.1 on my verizon GS3. I can't get wifi to stay connected. It continuously rotates between "Authenticating", and "Saved, Secured". Eventually it gives up and just says "Disconnected". Anybody else having that problem?
- 11-21-2012, 08:05 AM #2
- 11-25-2012, 10:10 AM #4
- 11-25-2012, 07:03 PM #6
- 11-26-2012, 05:56 PM #7
Re: Problem with Wifi after ROM
Could always remove the password completely for a quick test to see if that is the issue. Strange that it connects to other networks, and, another phone can connect to your network. Give the password thing a go.
- By Anubis in forum HTC HeroReplies: 8Last Post: 07-10-2013, 04:25 PM
- By androidalais in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 18Last Post: 06-29-2012, 08:07 AM
- By THRILLHO in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 06-23-2011, 12:58 PM
- By dfine1966 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 07-01-2010, 12:52 PM
- By jeffc in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-19-2010, 09:34 PM