- 3 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Any way to change Net10 LG L45C to Verizon?
Hello,I'm pretty new to these forums and I tried searching the internet for something like this but I didn't get anything useful.A few days ago I got a Net10 LG L45C and I would much rather use it with Verizon than Net10. I got my phone a few days ago so I'm not familiar with things like ROMs,CWM, and all that stuff I've seen around the forums,but I'm willing to learn if it's the only way I can get my phone working with Verizon.ANy help would be greatly appreciated.
- 11-21-2012, 11:24 AM #2
- By sg805_123 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2013, 08:41 AM
- By jrwatson in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 0Last Post: 11-08-2012, 12:27 AM
- By jbrok in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 07-05-2012, 07:12 PM
- By sandman512 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 03-01-2011, 01:26 PM
- By nihilion in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 10-25-2010, 09:30 AM