Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default delete instant upload photos

Please let me know how I can delete Instant Upload photos from my device. Thanks.
    icu

Global Posts
    405 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 11/Tinykernel

Default Re: delete instant upload photos

Do want to delete them from "the Cloud" or where they were uploaded to? I'm guess this is what you mean.

You can see your instantly uploaded pictures by logging into Gmail (your Google account) and pressing the Google plus link (your username plus a "+"). Once in Google Plus you can hit the Photos link on the left then select the photo you want gone and delete it.

Or are you just asking how to turn off Instant Upload? For that, just go to the settings for Google+.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Question Re: delete instant upload photos

Can I please ask for something related?
    Once the pictures were uploaded to the Google plus gallery, can I delete them from the device (Samsung Galaxy II)?
    And another question is whether I would be able to print high quality pictures from the uploaded files.

Many thanks before hand
    Thanked by:

I have stopped instant upload now through settings but am still having issues deleting photos via instant upload in my gallery.

Any ideas on how I do this?

Thanks
    Jamie Wood and Tracy Lynn1 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ooofnik View Post
    Can I please ask for something related?
    Once the pictures were uploaded to the Google plus gallery, can I delete them from the device (Samsung Galaxy II)?
    And another question is whether I would be able to print high quality pictures from the uploaded files.

Many thanks before hand
    yes, pics can be deleted from here https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/instantupload and can be done only using web.
    you have 5 gb high quality storage and after that it will down sized read this Upload your photos - Google+ Help

Quote Originally Posted by Gracey MacLeod View Post
    I have stopped instant upload now through settings but am still having issues deleting photos via instant upload in my gallery.

Any ideas on how I do this?

Thanks
    to delete completely from cloud go here https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/instantupload and can be done only from web.

if you just dont want to see in your phone disable sync for photo's
    Thanked by:
    Darth Spock and Laura Brown1 like this.

I also am having the same issue...I can't delete some pictures from my gallery and I'm getting angry.

Global Posts
    7,416 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy Lynn1 View Post
    I also am having the same issue...I can't delete some pictures from my gallery and I'm getting angry.
    Did you follow the information provide by Still1? Check the links posted above and see if you are able to delete the photos once you stopped photo uploading.

but that doesn't tell us how to delete them off our phone...they wont delete from google either?
    Quote Originally Posted by still1 View Post
    yes, pics can be deleted from here https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/instantupload and can be done only using web.
    you have 5 gb high quality storage and after that it will down sized read this Upload your photos - Google+ Help

to delete completely from cloud go here https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/instantupload and can be done only from web.

if you just dont want to see in your phone disable sync for photo's

Pictures can be deleted, go to google + profile page you have option for deleting it.

Quote Originally Posted by icu View Post
    Do want to delete them from "the Cloud" or where they were uploaded to? I'm guess this is what you mean.

You can see your instantly uploaded pictures by logging into Gmail (your Google account) and pressing the Google plus link (your username plus a "+"). Once in Google Plus you can hit the Photos link on the left then select the photo you want gone and delete it.

** I tried that & i couldnt even find an option thst said delete please help

I saw the pictures in my device gallary and i tried delet it but i can't

thanks. for the infor

OK I FOUND THE ANSWER !!!!!!!

in order to delete the photo from Instant Gallery on your Galaxy S3, you have to do it through Picasa Web Google albums!!!! Sign in to Picasa web then select your album, delete it, and refresh your albums in your galaxy s3 and the photo is gone!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

in order to delete the photo from Instant Gallery on your Galaxy S3, you have to do it through Picasa Web Google albums!!!! Sign in to Picasa web then select your album, delete it, and refresh your albums in your galaxy s3 and the photo is gone!!!!!!!!
    Thanked by 3:
    HackNet, Ewik Uno and lei_android like this.

Still showing pics in my instant upload album in gallery on my nexus 7 tablet... I deleted photos on Google plus and unsynced. Help

Thumbs up Re: delete instant upload photos

finally i made it..

Quote Originally Posted by Erjon Prifti View Post

- - - Updated - - -

----------
    I already tried this option and it works, but still you need to register first in picasa web to do this process. Thnks dude!

How to delete instant upload pics

Thanks to this deleting option --- picasa web albums --- i was able to delete the album from my tab :-)

Hi, I went in picasa web album, saw the photos but unable to find the delete option.
    Pls help?

Select the photo, click on "Actions," and choose "Delete this photo."

Sorry diddy
    I'm using S3 & I can't see actions thing?
    Thanks.

Hi, I just want to say Thank You so much for this discussion and the Picasa Web Album info. That is what worked for me. What a convoluted issue! It was driving me crazy that I couldn't delete the upload photos. I have Instant Upload turned off now and my Gallery the way I want it on my Note 2. Have been fussing with this for weeks. Thank You again for the solution!
    Elly 44
    Thanked by:
    karmilah likes this.

I've deleted my photos from Google + and through picasa but they are still obviously my phone plz help
    Naoi Akuma likes this.
    Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō

Global Posts
    4,376 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/Stock/CM9

Have you looked for them on your phone with a file manager?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Android Central Forums
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast