Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default walmart HKC tablet/w android ice cream sandwich os

ok bought 2 of these for my kids trying to set up the wifi so it will be ready to go i never had any problem with
    connecting to my wifi network before ps3,xbox dsi,ds all connected to it,until i tried these tablets.i have an linksys wrt54g wireless
    router with broadband connection. i finally got one of them to connect but not the other took it to mcdonalds connected fine
    i did have to change to a diff. channel and from wep to wpa security to get the first tablet to connect. got the xbox on now too.
    but the other tablet not so easy it tells me wifi availaible find my net work type pass in then hung on obtaining ip adress
    then says avoided poor signal and im inches from the router. tried the unplug router modem rest tablet still same.

Default Re: walmart HKC tablet/w android ice cream sandwich os

I bought two as well, as Christmas presents for my boys. It connected to our WiFi immediately. May the 2nd one is defective?

Arrow Re: walmart HKC tablet/w android ice cream sandwich os

My family has absolutely no problem with them and connects to the wifi with ease! We have 3 almost five now!