PROBLEM: notification/task bar and menu
Problem with a frozen facebook picture upload notification in my drop down notification/task bar and menu.
I tried uploading a picture to facebook (from my phone pictures using the facebook app) the other day. The picture never uploaded and this progress bar has been stuck at 20% in both the notification bar and in the drop down menu and I don't know how to remove it or make it disappear.
I've tried swiping it away, holding it down, force stopping the download manager in my app settings, cleared the internet, chrome, facebook app, facebook HTC, and a few other chaches, turning airplane mode on and off (to maybe stop the upload if it was uploading?) and turning my phone on and off. Nothing has worked.
Ive attached a screenshot that might help show what Im trying to explain.
What do you think? Thanks!
- 12-01-2012, 05:45 AM #3
Re: PROBLEM: notification/task bar and menu
You using a HTC? Do you have a restart option in your power off menu? It will shut down all running apps and reboot the phone. I use it when Friendcaster photo upload gets stuck like that. If not, try taking the battery out for a couple minutes.
~~HTC Evo Design~~
- 12-01-2012, 05:24 PM #4
- By dfb8085 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2012, 03:01 PM
- By pmoneyprix in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 3Last Post: 05-22-2012, 12:14 PM
- By YellowFlash9559 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 27Last Post: 05-02-2012, 10:43 AM
- By sentinelly in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 9Last Post: 07-08-2011, 03:31 PM
- By Oj467 in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 28Last Post: 12-15-2010, 07:53 PM