- 11-23-2012, 09:05 PM #2
- 60 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: does sms popup use a lot of battery?
My opinion is no. However, if you are constantly turning your phone's screen on, that's what is draining your battery down. Screen is a battery hog.
Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums
- By ahawkua in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-24-2012, 03:36 PM
- By 2010BmwM3 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 7Last Post: 12-21-2011, 05:30 PM
- By MojaveHigh in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 12Last Post: 04-22-2011, 08:54 AM
- By splmonster in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 25Last Post: 06-13-2010, 03:33 PM
- By fludkilla in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 04-22-2010, 10:17 AM