Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Need help so bad

I have tried everything to save battary life on my phone - dimming the screen, getting rid of apps, installing juice defend, and more but my battary still says I only get 1 hr 37 mins? Is it because its a new phone or something i have no idea its fully charged and everything - and i dont havent downloaded many apps either maybe 5 since i got it yesterday. Can anyone help me or recommend something - i know 4g eats up your phone but still i should be getting more time out of it then that!

Global Posts
    4,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM-7

Default Re: Need help so bad

Which phone/network?

Have you tried turning off the LTE? If you are in a fringe area it may be switching madly between 3G and LTE and subsequently draining the battery.
    Some say that his dormant chips were left that way for YOUR SAFETY... Others say that once "turned on," he can not be turned off... All we know is... He's called The Stig.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

i just got it yesterday and havent even left my house and we have wireless internet so i dont think thats the issue?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

verizon -droid razr hd

Global Posts
    4,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM-7

If you got it yesterday and after giving it a full charge it does not last 2 hours, then take it back and get another. It sounds like a lemon.
    Some say that his dormant chips were left that way for YOUR SAFETY... Others say that once "turned on," he can not be turned off... All we know is... He's called The Stig.