- 1 Posts
New to Touchwiz, please help
Hello, I'm new here and signed up to ask this.
So I've been using HTC for quite some time now and am used to the sense UI, and I recently bought a samsung and I'm wondering if you could use two different widgets for two different time zones. I could do that on my sensation which was my last phone.
I know there is one of the widgets that show two times but I didn't like it, and on sense when you're placing a clock widget it asks you which timezone you wanted but it didnt on the note, so it keeps showing my current timezone which I dont want. Tried downloading another widget but its all the same.
So my question is, can one use two different clock widgets and different timezones? If so how?
Thanks in advance
- 11-25-2012, 06:33 PM #2Some say that his dormant chips were left that way for YOUR SAFETY... Others say that once "turned on," he can not be turned off... All we know is... He's called The Stig.
- 11-25-2012, 10:27 PM #3
- By Okieboy in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 12Last Post: 06-23-2013, 08:43 PM
- By DarylHealey in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 11Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:09 PM
- By chewiekw in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 07-20-2012, 04:50 PM
- By Ic0nicHD in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 4Last Post: 05-13-2012, 12:25 PM
- By bschinkel in forum Epic 4G Touch Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 12Last Post: 11-08-2011, 12:42 PM