How do i change the song-order of a playlist?
I am rather new to android. I have the Samsung Galaxy Note II (AT&T), and i have not rooted it or put any custom ROMs or whatever onto it. i have been using the music player app that came with the device. (not the google play one that looks like headphones, the app that i use is a blue and white circle with a blue play symbol in the middle and a green musical note on the right side. just for reference) i just added a playlist, expecting the songs to be in the order that they were when i made the playlist in Kies. however, they were actually in alphabetical order and had numbers next to them (01, for example). i would like to be able to change the order somehow, or sync it so that the songs appear in the order they are in on kies. please give me any tips that you know.
- Best AnswerAug 22 2014 | 3:28 pm EDT
All I can recommend is using a different music player. Google Play Music can play your local files as well and allows you to reorder your playlists with no issue.
- 03-04-2013, 06:52 PM #2
- 08-22-2014, 03:22 PM #3
Re: How do i change the song-order of a playlist?
What I did was I dropped the songs in my playlist and then I added them back in one at a time in the order I wanted them played. I went to the playlist, tapped the minus key to the right of each song. Then I went to the Edit menu, and reselected my songs in the order that I wanted them played. This should be easier, though. My playlist is only three songs.
- 08-22-2014, 03:28 PM #4
- By naudan in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 15Last Post: 12-21-2013, 08:37 AM
- By vjr021 in forum Motorola Droid 4Replies: 6Last Post: 10-16-2012, 01:20 PM
- By PaulQ in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 1Last Post: 04-21-2012, 03:00 AM
- By ollie in forum U.S. Cellular MesmerizeReplies: 5Last Post: 03-24-2012, 02:33 PM
- By Kamen in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 12-31-2009, 03:13 AM