- 19 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
can i take the ics update out of
ICS update makes my wifi constantly scan,is there a way i can take it off my older phones like samsung fasinate and droidx,the only thing that does work is my motorola xoom and i don't no if that has the ics update in it.my kids play around with the phones so it's no big deal or anything if i can't.
- 11-26-2012, 01:23 AM #2
Re: can i take the ics update out of
I'm not following the question. You want to take ICS off what device?
In most cases there are ways to remove the ICS update by flashing an older build (GB) if the device had it.
- By AndroiderX in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 6Last Post: 01-23-2012, 09:22 PM
- By vablkbear in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 1Last Post: 11-26-2010, 03:48 PM
- By sveilien in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 18Last Post: 06-28-2010, 04:44 PM
- By donald.aleshire in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 255Last Post: 06-19-2010, 03:12 PM
- By Jerzey McNasty in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 05-11-2010, 09:38 PM