- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
i can't go into recovery or download mode after flashing bricked!
could anyone help!
my device is galaxy ace s5830i
i have already rooted my device and used CW Recovery and taken a copy of my original system .oki
i wanted to set up a custom rom i restarted and reset and deleted the cash then installed the rom.
i think it was Retribution beta
then i wanted to update to that custom rom (MindCR ICS)
all i did i restarted my phone of course went into R mode and reset and deleted the cash then installed that next custom rom .
after installing completed when i rebooted it only gave me (samsung galaxy ace s5830i) logo and doesn't open the system when i restart it doesn't go into recovery or download mode it only gives me again the same logo.
i used odin v 1.81 and the latest version it doesn't recognize the phone and i can't go into download mode.
is there any way or i say good bye to my handset!
- 11-26-2012, 06:44 PM #2
Re: i can't go into recovery or download mode after flashing bricked!
I would flash your original Recovery backup to get up and running again. Then try downloading the new ROM again and check the MD5 to make sure it's a good download. Sounds like you flashed a corrupt file.
- By Matts8808 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 11-08-2012, 09:04 AM
- By hailsusy90 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 09-18-2012, 09:57 AM
- By glider12 in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 08-18-2012, 04:18 AM
- By theescapist99 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2012, 09:04 PM
- By b.roberts in forum AT&T Captivate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 12-24-2010, 06:39 PM