- 1 Posts
i can't go into recovery or download mode after flashing bricked!
could anyone help!
my device is galaxy ace s5830i
i have already rooted my device and used CW Recovery and taken a copy of my original system .oki
i wanted to set up a custom rom i restarted and reset and deleted the cash then installed the rom.
i think it was Retribution beta
then i wanted to update to that custom rom (MindCR ICS)
all i did i restarted my phone of course went into R mode and reset and deleted the cash then installed that next custom rom .
after installing completed when i rebooted it only gave me (samsung galaxy ace s5830i) logo and doesn't open the system when i restart it doesn't go into recovery or download mode it only gives me again the same logo.
i used odin v 1.81 and the latest version it doesn't recognize the phone and i can't go into download mode.
is there any way or i say good bye to my handset!
- 11-26-2012, 05:44 PM #2
Re: i can't go into recovery or download mode after flashing bricked!
I would flash your original Recovery backup to get up and running again. Then try downloading the new ROM again and check the MD5 to make sure it's a good download. Sounds like you flashed a corrupt file.Some say that his dormant chips were left that way for YOUR SAFETY... Others say that once "turned on," he can not be turned off... All we know is... He's called The Stig.
- By Matts8808 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 11-08-2012, 08:04 AM
- By hailsusy90 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 09-18-2012, 08:57 AM
- By glider12 in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 08-18-2012, 03:18 AM
- By theescapist99 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2012, 08:04 PM
- By b.roberts in forum AT&T Captivate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 12-24-2010, 05:39 PM