- 1 Posts
droid incredible 2 stuck on HTC after ROM flash
i had recently downgraded to 2.3.3 and rooted my droid it was working fine and turned on and i had no problems. I decided to flash Paranoid Android and i followed the guide completely but when i went to reboot it got stuck on the HTC screen it wouldnt go past that and ive tried everything i even made a backup before i flashed but the backup isnt working. Please help me and im sorry im a bit of a newb all help is appreciated thanks.
- 11-26-2012, 05:47 PM #2
Re: droid incredible 2 stuck on HTC after ROM flash
Try re-downloading the ROM or download CM7 for the DInc2 and then copy it to your SD Card with the computer. Then flash the new download after clearing all cache and Dalvik Cache in recovery first.
Hope this helps.
- By cnrose in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 12Last Post: 08-21-2012, 09:38 AM
- By robblob in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 08-27-2011, 09:37 PM
- By robster8719 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 08-22-2011, 05:51 PM
- By benamaya in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-10-2011, 03:30 AM
- By sniffs in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 05-20-2010, 02:18 PM