should I worry about my phone?

ahawkua

Banned
Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm all the time worrying about my phone, sometimes I am ever afraid to use it, should I worry about my phone? It's a huawei fusion 2. Also are android phones made well with durable glass?

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I'm all the time worrying about my phone, sometimes I am ever afraid to use it, should I worry about my phone? It's a huawei fusion 2. Also are android phones made well with durable glass?
I can say without a doubt that most phones today take a very good beating. I think many of the horror stories heard today about cracked screens and broken bezels, etc. are the result of many that forget their phone is in their back pocket and sit down and then sure, bad things will happen. The occasional drop to the floor usually results in a scratch on the casing, sometimes you hear about a cracked screen.

I have 5 kids that grab and toss my phones around daily to play Angry Birds or Temple Run and let me tell you they " PLAY " with them.. Sticky fingers, jelly on the hands, occasional drink spilled nearby, etc. and they keep on ticking and no I don't have a case or screen protector...

I look at it that its a smartphone that should in most situations give me the 2 years I sign up for on contract when I buy them and even more time... If the unfortunate happens I either use my carrier warranty to fix it or find and replace the part myself..

Don't be afraid, enjoy your device and sure it may develop a little scratch or two but that's the price for enjoying such an awesome piece of technology in the palm of your hand in our daily lives.

ahawkua

Banned
Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I can say without a doubt that most phones today take a very good beating. I think many of the horror stories heard today about cracked screens and broken bezels, etc. are the result of many that forget their phone is in their back pocket and sit down and then sure, bad things will happen. The occasional drop to the floor usually results in a scratch on the casing, sometimes you hear about a cracked screen.
I have 5 kids that grab and toss my phones around daily to play Angry Birds or Temple Run and let me tell you they " PLAY " with them.. Sticky fingers, jelly on the hands, occasional drink spilled nearby, etc. and they keep on ticking and no I don't have a case or screen protector...

I look at it that its a smartphone that should in most situations give me the 2 years I sign up for on contract when I buy them and even more time... If the unfortunate happens I either use my carrier warranty to fix it or find and replace the part myself..

Don't be afraid, enjoy your device and sure it may develop a little scratch or two but that's the price for enjoying such an awesome piece of technology in the palm of your hand in our daily lives.