- 11-26-2012, 09:40 PM #2
- 11-26-2012, 09:41 PM #3
- 11-26-2012, 09:54 PM #4
- 11-26-2012, 09:59 PM #5
Re: should I worry about my phone?
I have 5 kids that grab and toss my phones around daily to play Angry Birds or Temple Run and let me tell you they " PLAY " with them.. Sticky fingers, jelly on the hands, occasional drink spilled nearby, etc. and they keep on ticking and no I don't have a case or screen protector...
I look at it that its a smartphone that should in most situations give me the 2 years I sign up for on contract when I buy them and even more time... If the unfortunate happens I either use my carrier warranty to fix it or find and replace the part myself..
Don't be afraid, enjoy your device and sure it may develop a little scratch or two but that's the price for enjoying such an awesome piece of technology in the palm of your hand in our daily lives.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- By Hand_O_Death in forum Google TVReplies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2012, 11:07 AM
- By unseen wombat in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 08-10-2012, 04:30 PM
- By Akaleus in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 13Last Post: 06-25-2012, 11:59 PM
- By tunie in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 6Last Post: 04-29-2011, 10:33 AM
- By goon_affiliated in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 4Last Post: 04-19-2011, 08:58 PM