- 11-26-2012, 09:40 PM #2
- 11-26-2012, 09:41 PM #3
- 11-26-2012, 09:54 PM #4
- 11-26-2012, 09:59 PM #5
Re: should I worry about my phone?
I have 5 kids that grab and toss my phones around daily to play Angry Birds or Temple Run and let me tell you they " PLAY " with them.. Sticky fingers, jelly on the hands, occasional drink spilled nearby, etc. and they keep on ticking and no I don't have a case or screen protector...
I look at it that its a smartphone that should in most situations give me the 2 years I sign up for on contract when I buy them and even more time... If the unfortunate happens I either use my carrier warranty to fix it or find and replace the part myself..
Don't be afraid, enjoy your device and sure it may develop a little scratch or two but that's the price for enjoying such an awesome piece of technology in the palm of your hand in our daily lives.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
- By Hand_O_Death in forum Google TVReplies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2012, 11:07 AM
- By unseen wombat in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 08-10-2012, 04:30 PM
- By Akaleus in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 13Last Post: 06-25-2012, 11:59 PM
- By tunie in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 6Last Post: 04-29-2011, 10:33 AM
- By goon_affiliated in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 4Last Post: 04-19-2011, 08:58 PM