Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Banned

Default will android phones stop supporting removable micro sd cards and removable batteries?

will android phones stop supporting removable micro sd cards and removable batteries?
    Banned

Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

Default Re: will android phones stop supporting removable micro sd cards and removable batteries?

It is going to be up to the manufacturers. Google wants SD Cards gone so that could happen. Batteries are totally up in the air. I am guessing that they won't go totally away, but I think you are going to see less and less of them.

Default Re: will android phones stop supporting removable micro sd cards and removable batteries?

I haven't heard anything about this, but as much of a demand there is for both, I suspect you'll pretty much always find something with both removable. Lack of a removable battery would almost be a deal breaker for me, and lack of both it and memory card surely would.