- 4 Posts
Browse (and download) files from PC using my phone (via USB)
Does anyone know of a way to browse a PC directory structure using an android phone (Galaxy Note 2 in this case) and maybe download files directly to my SD card?
I have a laptop and the screen has gone - most of the info is backed up but there are a couple of documents I would like to try to salvage if possible.
- 11-27-2012, 09:50 AM #2
- 393 Posts
- CM 10.1
Re: Browse (and download) files from PC using my phone (via USB)
Second - I don't know of any way to connect via USB and browse a PC without first having installed software on the PC such as TeamViewer or other remote access software. There are also ways you could do this if your phone and PC were on the same Wifi network with something like AirDroid, but this again would require you to open a browser window on the laptop and navigate to the appropriate IP address.
I think your best bet is to hook the laptop up to a monitor, projector or any TV manufacturered in the last decade.
- By af250xxl in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2012, 09:45 PM
- By inot1105 in forum Other Sony Android PhonesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-16-2012, 12:14 PM
- By AnAm85 in forum T-Mobile VibrantReplies: 0Last Post: 10-07-2010, 10:05 PM
- By Destroid in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: 10-03-2010, 08:40 PM
- By RGeise in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 09-20-2010, 03:08 PM