- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Screen display not working
I have a screen that looks like colored lines, would anyone know if this is a screen problem or a software problem.
Prior to this the screen would only light up. It might go back to just lighting up, It will not connect to the computer. It is less than 2 weeks old.
Claimed to be an Allwinner A13 processor.
- 11-27-2012, 11:49 PM #2
Re: Screen display not working
Yikes. That looks bad, and is probably hardware related. I assume this is a no-name or off-brand tablet from China? This is unfortunately one of the trade-offs of getting a tablet for cheap. I'm guessing there is little to no tech support available either.
- By jjb70 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 9Last Post: 06-29-2012, 02:54 PM
- By kobe clyde in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-02-2012, 09:51 AM
- By zachary.rafferty in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 4Last Post: 03-20-2012, 08:02 PM
- By AllGood in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 10Last Post: 06-22-2010, 02:51 PM
- By pcbtmr in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 06-04-2010, 02:42 PM