View Poll Results: Have you ever had this problem?
- 3. You may not vote on this poll
Yes, I've had this problem.
No, I've never had this problem but I know someone who has.
No, I've never had this and I don't know anyone else who has had this problem.
- 4 Posts
Google Talk Authenticaion Failure
My phone is a LG Thrill.
Over the weekend a white triangle with a red exclamation point took up residence in my status bar and no matter what I tried to do I couldn't fix the error. I rebooted the phone/performed a battery pull and even called my carrier (AT&T). Nothing has worked. I found the following article on the web and followed it step by step:
How to fix google talk authentication failed
I just thought id post this information so everyone wouldn't have to search for it. Go to settings-applications-manage applications and scroll down to market and clear data then scroll down to google services framework and clear data then reboot you're phone and that's it enjoy. Remember it will take about 10 minutes to be able to use the market again.
Your device isn't compatible with this version.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- By dagostin in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 17Last Post: 05-28-2013, 03:12 AM
- By warhead in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 5Last Post: 07-29-2011, 08:44 PM
- By movieman742 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 11-20-2009, 09:58 AM
- By pastorsteve in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 11-16-2009, 07:18 PM
- By ericsmcdonald in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 11-10-2009, 03:23 PM