- 159 Posts
Tmobile microsim card for nexus 4 help
so i barely use my phone at all, i mainly use my ipod but it was getting annoying to carry both an ipod an cell phone for emergency so i decided to buy a nexus 4. only problem is that the nexus 4 uses a microsim card and at the moment i am using a normal sim card, so my questions are:
1) will tmobile send me a free micro sim card if i ask them?
2) is there any free to activate this new micro sim card?
if anyone has experience with this please help me, i suck when it comes to phones and stuff since i barely use them. i called tmobile and they are trying to hustle imo so i want to make sure before i proceed.
- 11-28-2012, 01:45 PM #2
Re: Tmobile microsim card for nexus 4 help
Any T-Mobile store will switch it out for you, should be free or a couple bucks at worst.
You can also cut the Sim down to size, either by hand or with a $10 cutter off eBay.
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
- By stockandroidguy in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 4Last Post: 01-04-2012, 05:22 AM
- By Papasmerf in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 17Last Post: 12-20-2011, 02:08 PM
- By Nchaka in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 6Last Post: 11-13-2011, 08:27 PM
- By Bmilano3161 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2011, 04:45 PM
- By caiman1900 in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 2Last Post: 06-22-2010, 12:29 AM