- 11-28-2012, 05:39 PM #2
- 11-28-2012, 06:31 PM #3
- 11-28-2012, 06:40 PM #5
- 11-28-2012, 07:17 PM #7
- 6,821 Posts
Re: will vibrate on keypress use battery?
Look, everything you do on your device uses battery. Operating the vibrating mechanism is going to use more battery than, say, generating a sound when you press a key. And clearly, turning vibration off means you won't be using the battery to power the vibrating mechanism. So is it going to cause drastic battery drain if you keep it on? No. But if you're trying to squeeze every last drop of battery power out of your device, then turn off the vibration and the sound with keypress. I would also turn off vibration when the phone rings and vibration with notifications, if you're concerned about it.
- By akarol in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 53Last Post: 06-11-2013, 05:44 AM
- By PaulQ in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 1Last Post: 04-09-2012, 05:03 AM
- By Alazarin in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 4Last Post: 11-03-2011, 12:25 PM
- By mikedaub in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 05-13-2010, 01:59 PM
- By TeethMummy in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 05-07-2010, 05:06 PM