- 2,654 Posts
Audio routing with Bluetooth headset and A2DP
Just picked up a Blue Parrot B250-XT+ headset with A2DP so I can use it for Skype calls. If connected, my Droid Bionic routes all media to the headset, unless I disconnect the headset or have headphones/stereo plugged into the AUX jack. I would like to only route Skype through the headset by default, and other stuff like games and my music player through the phone speaker when not connected through the AUX. Is that possible?
- By nyc_rock in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 8Last Post: 05-05-2011, 08:56 PM
- By Tobii1 in forum Beta RequestsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-04-2011, 04:25 PM
- By whats77inaname in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2010, 11:03 PM
- By code4chaosmoble in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2010, 11:57 AM
- By lopezzito in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 06-26-2010, 10:53 PM