Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default internet issue.

Anyone else noticing todatbtgat their browser is randomly closing a lot I notice it on a few different pages which I can go to without an issue after restarting the browser. I post this here because it is happening with my galaxy nexus as well as my note 10.1 it is happening frequently thats the only reason I ask. I havent had this issue on either of these devices before.

I started having this problem on my Galaxy Nexus today, too. I searched the forums, and it seems there are several people having the same problem on different devices. Hopefully someone comes up with a fix for it!
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

The issue seems to be the Javascript, ebgadget kept closing the browser unless I went there first. After disabling Java it seems to work. Though thats not a perfect solution, any ideas how to fix it this side of making websites actually check their code.

Default Re: internet issue.

Been happening on my Galaxy Nexus for the last 2 days
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Default Re: internet issue.

Yeah same here, only on certain sites. Sucks that disabling Javascript seems to fix it but that causes other issues. Its also happening on my note 10.1 too so its not a device specific issue.