- 59 Posts
With Verizon, is there any way to use my phone upgrade without changing my plan?
My contract with Verizon is up and I'm allowed to get a discounted phone. However, I don't want to change my plan (I have an unlimited data plan). Is there any way to get an upgrade on a phone and NOT have to pay the full price of about ~$550 for a new phone?
And what would you guys recommend for a new phone? I am using a Thunderbolt now, and like high-end phones. Should I wait?
Also, off topic I know, and maybe taboo for this forum, but does anyone have/use a Windows phone? They seem pretty cool when I was playing with them...
- 12-03-2012, 01:22 AM #2
Re: With Verizon, is there any way to use my phone upgrade without changing my plan?
you have to add another line and get a smartphone. then switch the new line to a dumbphone and move your smartphone to the old line to replace the Tbolt.
What is important to you in a phone? that is the biggest question when asking advice on them
- By gamerman623 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 11Last Post: 11-28-2012, 02:38 PM
- By Finsol in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 05-26-2012, 07:58 PM
- By ap3604 in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 3Last Post: 07-13-2011, 08:33 AM
- By wirezd in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 11-14-2010, 06:34 PM
- By f1nzup in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2010, 05:02 PM