Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default With Verizon, is there any way to use my phone upgrade without changing my plan?

Hello everyone,

My contract with Verizon is up and I'm allowed to get a discounted phone. However, I don't want to change my plan (I have an unlimited data plan). Is there any way to get an upgrade on a phone and NOT have to pay the full price of about ~$550 for a new phone?

And what would you guys recommend for a new phone? I am using a Thunderbolt now, and like high-end phones. Should I wait?

Also, off topic I know, and maybe taboo for this forum, but does anyone have/use a Windows phone? They seem pretty cool when I was playing with them...
    Banned

Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

Default Re: With Verizon, is there any way to use my phone upgrade without changing my plan?

you have to add another line and get a smartphone. then switch the new line to a dumbphone and move your smartphone to the old line to replace the Tbolt.

What is important to you in a phone? that is the biggest question when asking advice on them