- 1 Posts
Help! Accidentally uninstalled contacts storage .crashed now
Im using a motorola photon rooted. Accidentally I
deleted contacts storage app. Now my dialer, contacts, every thing
Crashes.kindly help me with a solution. No backup taken until now.
System version : 45.4.13.MB855.SPRINT.EN.US
BUILT VERSION :45 4.5.1A_1_SUN_254_13
Android : 2.3.5
- 12-03-2012, 03:13 AM #2
Re: Help! Accidentally uninstalled contacts storage .crashed now
I don't have your phone so I can't help but maybe someone can copy and upload it for you then just place it back in the folder you deleted from and reboot.
Also you can perhaps look for a system dump for your phone and take it from there
From my Galaxy Note 2 via TapatalkIf i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
- 12-03-2012, 07:58 PM #3
Some say that his dormant chips were left that way for YOUR SAFETY... Others say that once "turned on," he can not be turned off... All we know is... He's called The Stig.
- 4,265 Posts
- By jtswim0925 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 24Last Post: 06-07-2011, 09:26 PM
- By xfountaingrl101 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 02-10-2011, 12:41 AM
- By Darthbull in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 02-19-2010, 05:08 PM
- By Nats713 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 01-22-2010, 07:40 PM
- By snuckles in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-05-2010, 09:31 AM