- 3 Posts
HTC Volume button stuck in the down position
My external button is stuck down, and when I press the power button to wake my phone up it thinks that I am pressing both at the same time. So the phone goes into the Hboot screen, where I cannot choose a function. (because the volume button is stuck down position.) I have to remove the battery and wait about an hour or so then re-insert the battery and pray that it loads up. What can I do to stop this from happening? Or is there a way to control the Hboot screen other than using the volume button?
- 12-03-2012, 08:49 PM #2
Re: HTC Volume button stuck in the down position
Which phone do you have? It may be easy to loosen a screw or two and freeing the volume button, or even replacing it completely. I assume you have tried un-sticking it with a piece of paper or other slender object.Some say that his dormant chips were left that way for YOUR SAFETY... Others say that once "turned on," he can not be turned off... All we know is... He's called The Stig.
- By RickyBlack in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2012, 12:31 PM
- By juniorvc17 in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2011, 01:01 PM
- By lovy in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 2Last Post: 03-26-2011, 08:58 PM
- By Ranji in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 25Last Post: 03-07-2011, 06:55 PM
- By Tower72 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 18Last Post: 06-19-2010, 03:37 PM