- 3 Posts
HTC Volume button stuck in the down position
My external button is stuck down, and when I press the power button to wake my phone up it thinks that I am pressing both at the same time. So the phone goes into the Hboot screen, where I cannot choose a function. (because the volume button is stuck down position.) I have to remove the battery and wait about an hour or so then re-insert the battery and pray that it loads up. What can I do to stop this from happening? Or is there a way to control the Hboot screen other than using the volume button?
- 12-03-2012, 08:49 PM #2
Re: HTC Volume button stuck in the down position
Which phone do you have? It may be easy to loosen a screw or two and freeing the volume button, or even replacing it completely. I assume you have tried un-sticking it with a piece of paper or other slender object.
- By RickyBlack in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2012, 12:31 PM
- By juniorvc17 in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2011, 01:01 PM
- By lovy in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 2Last Post: 03-26-2011, 08:58 PM
- By Ranji in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 25Last Post: 03-07-2011, 06:55 PM
- By Tower72 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 18Last Post: 06-19-2010, 03:37 PM