- 12-04-2012, 12:44 PM #2
- 12-04-2012, 02:21 PM #4
- 6,024 Posts
If an app is compatible it doesnt matter if you are rooted or not. all works the same way. but there are some app which specifically need root for it to work.
if an app is not compatible you can try to download if from other source and install it manually. most of the time it will work but not always.
- By Jerry Hildenbrand in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 157Last Post: 01-22-2010, 09:47 PM
- By imekul in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 11-30-2009, 12:54 AM
- By Jerry Hildenbrand in forum HTC Droid Eris Rooting, ROMs, and HackingReplies: 0Last Post: 11-10-2009, 11:22 PM
- By brandonscott in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2009, 09:43 PM
- By tx26257 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 11-03-2009, 06:56 PM