Apps limited to one device?
I just got myself a Nexus 7 today, which is much better than I anticipated! I also just ordered a Nexus 4.
If I buy an app for my Nexus 7, do I have to repurchase another one for the Nexus 4? Or does one buy cover all devices I own?
- 12-04-2012, 12:38 PM #2
- 12-04-2012, 02:17 PM #4
- 6,468 Posts
Re: Apps limited to one device?
remember, the phone version will work in the tablet but you wont get tablet optimized keyboard and its vice versa.
These scenarios are very few in Android. most apps are single app which works different in phone and tablet(tablet optimized).
for example mint app which looks different in phone and tablet.
- By SkunkShampoo in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2012, 09:26 AM
- By sanibel in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 11-24-2010, 10:04 PM
- By TheUnlockr in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2010, 02:07 PM
- By Simer03 in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 2Last Post: 05-01-2010, 02:47 PM
- By AAFD in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 20Last Post: 01-16-2010, 04:50 AM