1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Keyboard lag

I am on my fourth android device, each device made by a different manufacturer (OG droid, droid incredible, epic 4g and now lg spectrum) and every phone has had keyboard lag im every keyboard i download. Sometimes its fine but most of the time it lags a lot! It doeant seem to correlate with processes running or amount of free RAM, cause sometimes its fast even with a lot of background apps running. It doeant seem to be tied to the application running cause it has been fast and slow in all the applications i use. I rooted my phone and ran a debloated and overclocked rom and that didnt seem to do anything at all. I am now stock on the lg ics software and everything runs as fast aa my buddies gs3, except for the keyboard.

Every google search only shows phone specific problems, since i have had this problem for every phone all from different manufacturers, i want a general android answer. I understand turning off auto correction speeds it up, but if thats the case, how would swiftkey be ao popular? Thats iys main attraction, and if everyone experienced this lag there could be no way it would be as popular. I have seen people using swiftkey on slower phoneswith less lag, so whats going on?
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Keyboard lag

Am i the only unlucky one?