Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default What is this screen and how do I switch back to my default home screen?

I think I hit something while I was asleep and deactivating my alarm clock. My phone has this stupid blue screen with shortcuts on the bottom. I want to return to the standard home screen. In addition, whenever I try to make a call the phone makes the call with my speakerphone activated. It's a Galaxy SII Skyrocket. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Default Re: What is this screen and how do I switch back to my default home screen?

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bruno View Post
    I think I hit something while I was asleep and deactivating my alarm clock. My phone has this stupid blue screen with shortcuts on the bottom. I want to return to the standard home screen. In addition, whenever I try to make a call the phone makes the call with my speakerphone activated. It's a Galaxy SII Skyrocket. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2447b7s.jpg
    I dont have that phone but it sounds like car mode. what happens when you hit the X in upper right hand corner?
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: What is this screen and how do I switch back to my default home screen?

When I hit the X it goes to either screen lock, or if I was recently using it back to the proper home screen. Good call on the car mode though. I'll google and see what comes up.

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bruno View Post
    When I hit the X it goes to either screen lock, or if I was recently using it back to the proper home screen. Good call on the car mode though. I'll google and see what comes up.
    go to settings>voice input and output>go to voice recognition settings see if there is an option there or in text to speech settings
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato