- 2 Posts
What is this screen and how do I switch back to my default home screen?
I think I hit something while I was asleep and deactivating my alarm clock. My phone has this stupid blue screen with shortcuts on the bottom. I want to return to the standard home screen. In addition, whenever I try to make a call the phone makes the call with my speakerphone activated. It's a Galaxy SII Skyrocket. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- 12-05-2012, 09:29 PM #2
- 12-05-2012, 10:29 PM #4
- By jean15paul in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 09-19-2012, 02:56 AM
- By MannyZ28 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 5Last Post: 10-15-2011, 09:41 AM
- By Dmarco79 in forum T-Mobile myTouch 4G SlideReplies: 0Last Post: 08-28-2011, 03:13 PM
- By Oxn in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 04-17-2011, 09:39 PM
- By textiaac in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-10-2011, 02:35 AM