Hi,
    I have a Samsung Galaxy s2 and when I have finished charging over night, the battery indicates that it is 100% until I reboot phone. It does not indicate it is still charging. Just that the battery is 100% full. Then it all of a sudden shuts down because the battery is completely drained. Please help.
    12-06-2012 03:00 PM
    Your battery might be shot. The only thing you can do is back everything up and do a factory reset to see if that helps. You could also try a different battery monitor but you will get the same results i believe
    12-06-2012 03:10 PM
    Should have given a little more info. sorry. the battery will saty alive all day (Normal Battery life). I have installed a different battery monitor. Same result If I rebooted my phone now, it would say the battery is at 80% because it has bee off charge for 4 hours.

When the issue occurrs, and I plug the phone in, it doesnt charge. it just tells me that the battery is already 100%.
    12-06-2012 04:35 PM
    so you have to wait for it to die before you can charge it again?
    12-06-2012 04:37 PM
    Yep. Or reboot and then charge.
    12-06-2012 06:59 PM
    Then I would have to say to do a factory reset. I would not know if there is a charging APK or anything like that to clear out....
    12-06-2012 07:29 PM
    My Galaxy Reverb is doing the same thing. In the corner it will show the icon to alert that the battery is fully charged- but in the opposite corner will show what % it's really at. Then at random times of day when I'm not even using it. The red light will show that it's in charging mode when it's not connected. I feel that this confusion it's having is draining my battery further even though it's got a good battery life- just a bipolar attitude.

Any changes I can make?
    06-03-2013 01:18 AM
    My Galaxy Reverb is doing the same thing. In the corner it will show the icon to alert that the battery is fully charged- but in the opposite corner will show what % it's really at. Then at random times of day when I'm not even using it. The red light will show that it's in charging mode when it's not connected. I feel that this confusion it's having is draining my battery further even though it's got a good battery life- just a bipolar attitude.

Any changes I can make?
    Do you experience good battery life between charges? It sounds like you have a bad battery and the phone is getting bad readings from it, which can happen. I would suggest a factory reset (backup first) then see how it acts after that. If the problem persists, you might want to consider a new battery.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    06-03-2013 08:27 AM