Coming from BB-need email advice

SWFLFFPM

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Here is my situation:

My BB 9800 Torch (AT&T) is off contract and I want to upgrade to either Android or Apple but I like how BB handles email and want to make sure I get the same functionality with that as well as contacts and calendar. I don't mind paying for apps to get that, but I don't want rooting, jailbreaking, or hacking. My BB is on BIS-not BES.

I have two email accounts: The personal one is a comcast.net and the work one has my work domain and is accessed on a PC through Outlook Web Access.

I want the email accounts to have a seperate icon for each-not a combined email list. The email must be push-like the BB.

I use Outlook for my calendar and contacts and I need the phone to sync with my PC Outlook. Wireless would be better but I don't mind using a usb.

I am considering the S3. Will this work for me?

FuzzyB

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I came from BB just two weeks ago and got the S3. I have 3 different email accts, 2 for my biz, 1 personal.

This was also my biggest concern coming from bb. To be honest i am pleasantly surprised at how much i like the way email is handled...i believe you will really like it.

Just for the record i was a bb user for the past 7 years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781