Coming from BB-need email advice
Here is my situation:
My BB 9800 Torch (AT&T) is off contract and I want to upgrade to either Android or Apple but I like how BB handles email and want to make sure I get the same functionality with that as well as contacts and calendar. I don't mind paying for apps to get that, but I don't want rooting, jailbreaking, or hacking. My BB is on BIS-not BES.
I have two email accounts: The personal one is a comcast.net and the work one has my work domain and is accessed on a PC through Outlook Web Access.
I want the email accounts to have a seperate icon for each-not a combined email list. The email must be push-like the BB.
I use Outlook for my calendar and contacts and I need the phone to sync with my PC Outlook. Wireless would be better but I don't mind using a usb.
I am considering the S3. Will this work for me?
- 12-07-2012, 10:56 AM #2
- 12-15-2012, 12:29 AM #3
- 12-15-2012, 09:13 AM #4
Re: Coming from BB-need email advice
I came from BB just two weeks ago and got the S3. I have 3 different email accts, 2 for my biz, 1 personal.
This was also my biggest concern coming from bb. To be honest i am pleasantly surprised at how much i like the way email is handled...i believe you will really like it.
Just for the record i was a bb user for the past 7 years.
- By mickeyab3 in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 11Last Post: 05-07-2011, 07:36 AM
- By mickeyab3 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-06-2011, 11:36 AM
- By SolidOrange in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 09-07-2010, 05:24 PM
- By ncc in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 05-05-2010, 03:38 PM
- By jasonvancouver in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 04-19-2010, 08:37 PM