- 5 Posts
Help! G2x locked on logo screen after installation of Cyanogen Mod.
I never rooted my phone before and thought i would give it a try(SuperOneClick) and it went fine. Then I decided to use Clockwork to install a mod (cyanogen) and cleared everything i needed to, but after it reset it locked on the logo, the LG with a blue swipe behind it, and thats all i get. I tried putting it into APX mode, but my volume buttons wont respond. Any solution or am i bound to resort back to my Garminfone?......Which doesnt even run Gingerbread...........yea, that bad.
- 12-06-2012, 11:59 PM #2
- 5 Posts
Re: Help! G2x locked on logo screen after installation of Cyanogen Mod.
Yea, I followed the steps listed here about the subject and cleared all 3 listed and everything went fine until the reboot. When i hold Power + Volume -, I get the little android and box to signify the recovery, but then it jumps back to the LG logo.
Last edited by Opie33090; 12-07-2012 at 01:57 AM.
- By afp77 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 12Last Post: 06-20-2011, 09:15 PM
- By dannynyc in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 02-17-2011, 10:57 AM
- By BlueMagicSS#AC in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2011, 12:25 AM
- By Blacker.the.berry in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 7Last Post: 08-26-2010, 01:29 AM
- By DoubleA319 in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 23Last Post: 06-02-2010, 10:41 PM