Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation Help! G2x locked on logo screen after installation of Cyanogen Mod.

I never rooted my phone before and thought i would give it a try(SuperOneClick) and it went fine. Then I decided to use Clockwork to install a mod (cyanogen) and cleared everything i needed to, but after it reset it locked on the logo, the LG with a blue swipe behind it, and thats all i get. I tried putting it into APX mode, but my volume buttons wont respond. Any solution or am i bound to resort back to my Garminfone?......Which doesnt even run Gingerbread...........yea, that bad.
    Banned

Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

Default Re: Help! G2x locked on logo screen after installation of Cyanogen Mod.

you cleared all three caches?

Can you get into recovery? if so maybe use a stock rooted rom to get it back to where it boots
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Help! G2x locked on logo screen after installation of Cyanogen Mod.

Yea, I followed the steps listed here about the subject and cleared all 3 listed and everything went fine until the reboot. When i hold Power + Volume -, I get the little android and box to signify the recovery, but then it jumps back to the LG logo.
    Last edited by Opie33090; 12-07-2012 at 01:57 AM.