- 12-07-2012, 03:22 AM #2
Re: Android Ematic!!! Screen repair worth it?
Low tech paperweight. Don't go for those no-name or whatsitsname Android craplets. They're highly unreliable, heavy, have poor tech support, and often don't have access to Google Play, instead relying on other less reliable 3rd party appstores where you're more liable to get a nice piece of malware. You can buy more respectable tablets brand new for as low as $150 (e.g. the Lenovo A2107), and you could probably get even better tablets for less if they're used. Stick with the well-established manufacturers like Asus, Samsung, Acer, Toshiba, and Lenovo.
Last edited by B. Diddy; 12-07-2012 at 12:44 PM.
- By Mordecaidrake in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 9Last Post: 09-11-2012, 08:30 PM
- By Astrodroid in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 11Last Post: 12-20-2010, 08:57 AM
- By pakiplayer421 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 12Last Post: 08-29-2010, 08:27 PM
- By pakiplayer421 in forum GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 08-17-2010, 05:12 AM
- By Devyne1 in forum Google Nexus One Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 05-23-2010, 01:15 AM