Play Store alternative

T_Gugu

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys. Please help me out here.. I'm wondering if there is an alternative to Google's Play Store? I mean for installing paid apps that is not available in some countries WITHOUT rooting our device... I feel restricted with only the free apps available to be installed. I want high quality apps & I don't mind paying as long as its easy for me to update it! It makes my wonder though why some countries like mine aren't available with these services.. I mean, we can pay the apps using our cards right just like buying stuffs online? So what's the problem then :mad:

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried Amazon? Other than that, I'm not sure of any other resources to legitimately download and install paid apps which are not available in your Country.

T_Gugu

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Amazon is specifically for America

You could give Slideme and Getjar a try, along with Amazon.

I've researched about Slideme & it doesn't provide as many apps that I want.. :( If only there's an easy way to bypass the countries restriction...

Last edited by a moderator:

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Please do not discuss how to pirate paid apps. I've deleted a post discussing the pirating of paid apps. Posts on this subject are not permitted. Thanks.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
It's cool, the OP specifically said that he's looking for how to purchase and install apps (not pirate them) that may not be available in his country using Google Play.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
It's cool, the OP specifically said that he's looking for how to purchase and install apps (not pirate them) that may not be available in his country using Google Play.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums

I wasn't referring to the OP. There was a response that I removed that provided instructions on where to find pirated apps, and I wanted to advise future posters to avoid posts on that subject.

Please carry on. :)

Sent from my SGSIII