Word completion not working GS3

Bryanting25

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I just got the Galaxy S3 today and I noticed that my word completions and autocorrects aren't working. What I'm talking about is if I type in "tezting" it won't correct to "texting" when I press space. I have to manually select it. Also, the substitutions like "dont" to "don't" aren't working either. I have word completion (to 5 letters), spell correction, and auto-substitution checked. Is there something I'm missing here?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I just got the Galaxy S3 today and I noticed that my word completions and autocorrects aren't working. What I'm talking about is if I type in "tezting" it won't correct to "texting" when I press space. I have to manually select it. Also, the substitutions like "dont" to "don't" aren't working either. I have word completion (to 5 letters), spell correction, and auto-substitution checked. Is there something I'm missing here?

Did you verify that the settings you changed belonged for the Keyboard you are using, You can do this by long pressing the text window you are in and selecting input method

Bryanting25

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Did you verify that the settings you changed belonged for the Keyboard you are using, You can do this by long pressing the text window you are in and selecting input method

I only have one keyboard and that's the Samsung keyboard.
Is there a better keyboard I can use? If so, which one?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evinrude