Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Is there a possibility (maybe an app) to make it impossible to shut down phone in certain periods

I would like to know if there is a possibility (maybe an app) to make it impossible for me to shut down / turn off my Android phone (in certain periods of the day). I want to not be able to turn off my phone.

(The reason behing it: In the morning every time the alarm goes off, instead of solving the math problem to turn it off, I turn off my phone and continue sleeping )

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Default Re: Is there a possibility (maybe an app) to make it impossible to shut down phone in certain period

Quote Originally Posted by steffenlindau View Post
    I would like to know if there is a possibility (maybe an app) to make it impossible for me to shut down / turn off my Android phone (in certain periods of the day). I want to not be able to turn off my phone.

(The reason behing it: In the morning every time the alarm goes off, instead of solving the math problem to turn it off, I turn off my phone and continue sleeping )
    are you rooted, and what type of phone do you have?
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Is there a possibility (maybe an app) to make it impossible to shut down phone in certain period

I am not rooted- Samsung Galaxy S3, Jelly Bean;

but I can root if that is necessary (but I would need instructions how to do it)

What's so hard about getting up when your alarm goes off? Fercrisesake.

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Quote Originally Posted by steffenlindau View Post
    I am not rooted- Samsung Galaxy S3, Jelly Bean;

but I can root if that is necessary (but I would need instructions how to do it)

I can't promise it will work. Its an app called button remapper. But it requires root...

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato