Stuck for choice, new Andriod for christmas?

KyleGreer

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Hello all,
I was wondering if anyone could help me on this one,
I'm stuck for what new phone to get for Christmas, well, the after Christmas sales more likely, but anyway, I'm stuck what to get.
I'm a HTC guy, got a desire s about 1 1/2 years ago and have loved it but now it's starting to get slower, and slower, and generally outdated. I want something new but not sure to get the HTC one x+, or wait for maybe the HTC butterfly, with a 1080p screen? I sort of have a little ocd issue with waiting for the best phone possible, I was on the brink of buying a HTC one x, but decided to wait.
Also, 4G is coming to the uk, even though it's not in my area yet I'm sure it soon will be, never the less I have a good 3g signal, htc one x+ doesnt have 4g capability, also, the though of waiting for a 1080p screen on the butterfly is a hard one.
Also, I've been using a 32gb micro sd on my desire s recently, I know the one x+ doesnt have an sd slot which is kind of annoying, I like to feel like I can upgrade my storage when ever I want, but never the less I'm sure a 64gb model would do fine, samsung have it in the galaxy s 3, don;t know why htc couldn't have included it too!

Any advice on what to go for?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo